No sane person can accept brutal terror attacks anywhere in the world. The terrorists are committing crime against humanity, falsely using Islam , the religion of peace. it also draw our attention to the simmering massacre going on in Middle East since last two decades. Its time for the all the champions of human rights and democracy to get united and restore peace in Middle East and the world.
THE sheer terror of the Paris attacks is difficult to comprehend. Like the Peshawar school tragedy, there are some crimes that numb the mind for their monstrousness.
911 was the turning point in the fight against Al Qaeda. Paris may well prove to be the turning point in the fight against the militant group calling itself the Daesh (Un-Islamic State). If that fight is to be won, however, the nature of the threat must be understood and the instruments and policies used to fight it informed by lessons of the past, particularly those in the global fight against Islamist militancy over the past decade and a half. The eerie similarities between the Peshawar and Paris attacks all underscore a simple truth: radicalised militants view everyone as an enemy — Muslims, Christians, Hindus, non-believers, everyone.
Just as Al Qaeda killed indiscriminately, so does Daesh (Un-IS). Yes, religiously inspired militants claim to be following the tenets of Islam, but they are wrong. And there is no more obvious refutation of that claim than by looking at the identity of the victims of Islamist militancy globally. Al Qaeda was a threat to the civilised world, as is Daesh now.
Religiously inspired militancy is no ordinary threat, however. Just as once the Afghan jihad morphed into the global Al Qaeda threat and Al Qaeda’s pre-eminence has been usurped by Daesh (Un- IS), defeating Daesh alone will not be the answer. Nor will it be easy. As is now widely accepted, a series of errors, spanning the last decade and a half and catalysed by the historic mistake that was the US invasion of Iraq, has led to the rise of perhaps the most formidable militant threat in modern history.
How France, other Western powers and the US in particular will react to the Paris attacks will have potentially long-lasting effects. Already in Syria, there is more of a policy disaster than any semblance of a winning strategy. Moreover, as was seen in the aftermath of the toppling of the Taliban government in Afghanistan and the Saddam Hussein regime in Iraq, it is equally important to have a well-informed strategy for stabilising post-conflict countries. Otherwise, all military gains will be lost — and even deadlier threats than Al Qaeda and Daesh spawned.
Where, though, is the Muslim world in all of this? The destructive competition of Saudi Arabia and Iran in the Middle East and the Muslim world in general appears to have stifled any pan-Muslim initiatives. Turkey, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia — each has a large population and high stakes in helping defeat militancy. In the Middle East, there are states that could urgently lobby the Muslim world for a united approach. But each and every Muslim-majority country appears to have some reason or the other to not provide leadership — even though Islamist militancy is perhaps a greater threat to the Muslim world than to the non-Muslim world. [Extract from Dawn.com]
Daesh wrongly called IS or Islamic State is neither Islamic nor State. It came in to existence due to US policies and Sectarian pro Shia policies of Shia Iraqi regime supported by Iran. Now both fighting it. Daesh occupies land locked are surrounded by its opponents. Mysteriously it is getting latest weapons, logistic support and money. It generate bulk of its revenue through sale of oil, but who are sellers and buyers? Why cant US and the world dry up its resources and eliminate it with financial and military might?
Since its not being done, many questions have been raised with logical rational proofs of covert US and Western support to Daesh to fulfil their imperial agenda. Read following:
- The Root Cause of Terrorism: By Maulana Wahiduddin Khan
- A 30 year war in the Middle East
- Isis: In a borderless world, the days when we could fight foreign wars and be safe at home may be long gone
- What is Daesh up to ?
- Zionism is blocking the path to peace
- Terror Attacks and Imperialism
- The Empire of Chaos: An Interview With Noam Chomsky
- Tragedy of Muslim Youth مسلمان نوجوانوں کی مایوسی
- ISIS Daesh : neither Islamic nor state terrorists recruited, funded trained by imperialists implement their agenda. http://flip.it/HYVVn
- Frankenstein the CIA created - From Mujahideen to Al-Qaida , Takfiri Taliban .. Daesh, ISIS... http://fb.me/555Sbduob
- Great deception Peal Harbour now Attack in Paris... https://youtu.be/LZ0VQ6panOc
- Paris Attack like 911 & Pearl Harbour to seduce France in to war against Muslims: Several writers, including... http://fb.me/1Qp9QmqsL
- Bernard Lewis Plan to Carve up Middle East . Paris attack & Daesh could be part of Anti Muslim agenda....... http://fb.me/4SLYJMXqD
- ISIS, Vanguard of the Global Elite & Plan to Redraw the Middle East http://flip.it/XWCpz http://fb.me/6XB33yJzK
- ISIS funding rooted by CIA http://fb.me/2nng73voH
- ISIS funding rooted in West, says UK analyst http://fb.me/3TtUjuwhy
- How Does ISIS Fund Its Reign of Terror? http://flip.it/XxsIh
- ISIS Leader Admits to Being Funded by the US http://fb.me/7Dn1KGPfT
- Operation Zarb-e-Azb (Urdu: آپریشن ضربِ عضب ALA-LC: Āpres̱ẖan Ẓarb-i ʿAẓb pronounced [ɑːpreːʃən zərb-e əzb]) is a... http://fb.me/4oE9fys3H
- 50,000 killed, $80 billion loss incurred in war on terror, in Pakistan world apathy
- Islam rejects terrorism: http://takfiritaliban.blogspot.com/?m=1
- ISIS, Daesh, Boko Haram, Taliban - Illogical Logic of Terrorists to kill innocent people on name of Islam -... http://fb.me/7N469xbH0
- Jihad or terrorism. .. http://fb.me/5dbHMpUlZ
- THE SPIRIT OF MUSLIM CULTURE: “Muhammad of Arabia ascended the highest Heaven and returned. I swear by God that... http://fb.me/39gC8696Z
- Preface: The Qur’ān is a book which emphasizes... http://fb.me/2rap57JYE